Classic 1939 Ford Panel Truck

Classic Trucks
Item Posts    Sort Order

Classic 1939 Ford Panel Truck

Oldtruckman Oldtruckman
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 07/18/09
01:42 PM

Antique Classic 1939 Ford Panel Truck For Sale I am selling my son's 1939 Ford 1/2 ton panel truck. Please read this ENTIRE ad BEFORE you call. It is all original and complete (well maybe 99%) down to the original wheels and hubcaps. It is all together and not in a million pieces. It has a flathead V8 engine which does not run and I don't know why. It is not stuck. I have not done any work on it so unfortunately I can't answer any questions in that regard. It has a little rust in the usual places. I am of the opinion that it does show its age. If you would like to see more pictures please go to:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=cekrjth.avfspo9l&x=0&y=bkzsyc&localeid=en_US

I feel that it is a GREAT candidate for an easy restoration. When is the last time you saw one of these on the road? No trades please. No extra parts. I will assist in loading for shipping if you live out of the area. I can also store it for a while. Price is 5200 OBO Call Jim for an appointment to see. 805 710-3617