Fenders, Doors, and other replacement panels

Classic Trucks
Item Posts    Sort Order

Fenders, Doors, and other replacement panels

JaredW620 JaredW620
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 02/18/13
03:14 PM

So I'm getting ready to do a restore on my 72 C10 long bed. I'm gonna need all the normal stuff for a truck that has been in salt all of its life like rockers, cab corners, and fenders. Does anyone have any suggestions on what aftermarket company supplies the best fit replacements? I have heard good things of Rock Auto, LMC, and Brothers. But I have also heard bad things about each. Just was wondering if any of you have had good or bad experiences with a particular vendor. Thanks for all the input in advance!!  

autotec autotec
Enthusiast | Posts: 456 | Joined: 09/09
Posted: 02/24/13
09:55 PM

I have installed a lot of the parts and it doesn't matter where you get them if they are offshore they will need work to make they fit perfect.Haven't found a source of perfect ones yet.If you get them all from the same place they seem to be better lines even if they are not right!I get a lot from LMC and have had great service with them.  

JaredW620 JaredW620
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 03/06/13
02:59 PM

Cool Thanks alot! LMC seems to have some of the best prices too. I appreciate the imput!!  

doyle149 doyle149
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 03/20/13
07:03 PM

LMC is good. Great Service. Should have most of everything. American Autowire is good for electrical way cheaper for a full kit than the others. Great detail for install.