2013 Chevy/GMC Supernationals !

Classic Trucks
Item Posts    Sort Order

2013 Chevy/GMC Supernationals !

oldblu65 oldblu65
User | Posts: 243 | Joined: 06/08
Posted: 05/08/13
11:36 AM

Anyone going to this show in Pigeon Forge ?  I am planning to attend but have had some reservations as attempts to pull up the website gets a " code 404 - website not found " response ! I know this show has been connected (in the past ) to the now closed Grand Hotel . My main concern is whether the show will go on as scheduled ?  Someone told me it will be sponsored by the Smokey Mountain Opry House but will be held at the new Pigeon Forge Municipal parking lot ? Can anyone confirm this or provide any additional information ? I'd hate to go only to find out the show is canceled or... well , I can't afford to spend that much money unless I can be assured the show is still on . Any help will be appreciated !  
----------------------  " Experience is something you get just after you need it " -----------------

CST-MAN CST-MAN
New User | Posts: 37 | Joined: 03/10
Posted: 05/09/13
01:57 AM

Charlie Cobble promoted this show in MaggieValley in 05'.If he is still involved his # is 423-623-4644 or you might try Rodney Buckner at 423-623-2723.Hope this helps and good luck at the show!