Ad Radar
Classic Trucks
Click here to find out more!

Body Parts

Classic Trucks
Item Posts    Sort Order

Body Parts

10021 10021
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/16/13
07:13 AM

What is the name for the vertical body section between the front of the door and the back of the front fender and does anyone have a good resource for buying these? Mine are rotten on both sides. Thanks in advance  

waynep712222 waynep712222
User | Posts: 209 | Joined: 03/13
Posted: 04/16/13
07:53 AM

it might help to post a year... as there are differences.... a forum member is or has repaired one of those sections not too long ago.. he might still have pictures up..

look at part 45..
front door pillar ...  there are various components in there.. not just one piece...

Cpu 55Cab